We are an organization that was formed to equip, inspire and mobilize all who have a desire to serve others by providing meaningful and life-changing service opportunities.
We do this in a variety of ways...
First, we work in partnership with communities to equip, support and serve both locally and in areas around the world where true hope is least known.
Second, we inspire individuals and teams who donate their time, talents and resources to join a National or International Service Journey in support of our community partners.
Third, we coordinate projects and all logistical details while mobilizing teams to our community partners.
Simply put, we connect people with serving hearts to engage in projects that help others.
Information about led2serve you may want to know:
- led2serve has no political or religious affiliations.
- led2serve is a non-profit 501(c)(3) in the U.S. We are a public charity.
- Journey Members pay for their expenses through Journey Fees.
- Portions of Journey Fees may be tax-deductible for U.S. residents.
- led2serve donates a portion of Journey Fees to community partners and projects.
- A Journey Team Leader accompanies every Service Journey.
- Our Co-founders are always available to answer your questions.
Our motto "Serving without Boundaries" means that all people are welcome to join any Service Journey. We have one requirement: A Heart to Serve. Your age, gender, personal or religious beliefs, skill levels, marital or personal status are not of concern when it comes to serving others and joining a Service Journey with us.