Service Journeys are pre-arranged opportunities that involve our community partners and serving their needs. You can join from anywhere and make a difference in the lives of others local to global. Go with a team of friends or join one and make new friends. Service Journeys are a perfect way to travel while serving. We have a mixture of adventure, learning, time-off and meaningful pre-arranged community projects.
For example, your Journey may include:
- helping build, paint or renovate a school in Costa Rica
- teaching English or computer skills to elementary students in Germany
- making pies and cookie baskets for a local nursing home in Georgia
- assisting in building a ramp for people with disabilities in Florida
- renovating a children's camp over the holidays in North Carolina
- joining a soccer camp or sports outreach project with village schools
- cooking, assisting and helping teams in a variety of ways
- helping a local business owner with their business plan and marketing strategy
- joining a team focused on animal care and clinics
We ask you each morning "how are you feeling led2serve today?" From construction to cooking, you'll always find a way to engage and make a difference while you serve. Our Journeys are designed to create life-changing moments for you as an individual, group, family, team or school. We have 3 Types of Service Journeys that you can choose from. Visit the Service Journey calendar to read about each individual Journey.
Once you have selected your Journey, we will help customize the details for your team. On each Journey, we provide experienced Journey Leaders to coach, train and mentor your team. We create Service Journeys that are focused around our long-term partnership and projects. Wherever you go, you are making a difference in a community where teams will continue to serve year after year.
Types of Service Journeys
We can customize a Service Journey for your group!